We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, organised, hard-working, IT literate Sales Administrator with the ability to work under pressure, problem solve, work to deadlines and maintain positive relationships with both customers and other members of the team.
About the Role
You will be a key member of the company's success story as we pursue our ambitious growth plans for the business. We want you to realise your potential so you will need drive, determination and flexibility in order to achieve beyond your objectives. Your proactive mentality will be key to accomplishing results and meeting the demands of working in a fast paced, demanding environment. This role is key in facilitating the efficient functioning of the department - it demands a quick and accurate turn-around of information, data and documentation and has a wide variety of responsibility and changing priorities.
• Provide a high level of Administrative Support to the Department
• Assisting group credit control with ad-hoc reports
• Processing credit notes
• Assisting Accounts team with ad-hoc reports
• Sales administration, including processing orders
• Receive and process customer orders received by telephone, email
• Assisting stock control team
• To be a point of contact for customers with queries on products, orders and deliveries
• Check data accuracy on pricing and orders ahead of invoicing
• Liaise with our warehouse to ensure timely deliveries and that goods will be supplied to the customers specifications
• General office duties
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience
• The ideal candidate will possess excellent telephone manner strong IT skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent English, both spoken and written
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Have good time management skills
• You will also be comfortable with responsibility and managing the delivery of a range of tasks to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact internally and externally
• Stamina, energy and enthusiasm to handle the demands from across the organisation
Hours of work
Hours of Work are Monday –Friday 04:30am to 13:00pm, Saturday, 04:30- 11:00am. Flexibility outside these hours may be necessary as agree with the Director.
This is a Permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Should you be short listed for this position, we will be in touch with you the next working days after the role closes
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are on Social Media
FB: North Down Group @NorthdownGroup / Twitter: North Down Group @NorthDownGroup7
Closing Date : 01/10/2017